We manufacture your structure on-site
Cold roll steel technique allows us to build massive structures that are ecologically clean and sustainable while saving energy and time. With our cold rolled steel manufacturing machine , we saves you time , cost and greatly improve precision. we actually bring the whole manufacturing plant to your building site . We are manufactures of high standard modular units suitable for the construction of multiple story facilities and any other large scale buildings.
Experience defines every aspect of our business. It has spurred our company’s embrace of new ideas and emerging technologies in construction, including our innovations in steel construction. We have built a reputation throughout southern Africa as an industry-leading manufacturer and developer of modular steel building projects, offering diverse modular services to schools, civic agencies, businesses, retail companies, and more.
General Contractor Benefits of Cold roll formed steel
- Cold-form steel construction has been around since 1850 but has seen continuous innovation since then. This particular project utilized a TotalJoist system from iSpan Systems. This is a robust system with a simplified installation compared to steel or wood. It allowed the team to keep the speed without sacrificing quality.
- It doesn’t require the complexity of service-heavy follow-up trades by taking advantage of large pre-cut service and wiring openings.
- Reduced training time is greatly advantageous for offsetting any unforeseen delays in foundation work. Easy to learn, this framing has a quick transition from learning curve to trained labor. Skills for using wood studs can be transferred to using steel C-section studs. Formed steel single tracks are similar to top and bottom wood plates.
- Construction moves faster since there is little in the way of punching, cutting, or drilling steel onsite. Cold form beams and columns are easy to move and put in place without the need for heavy machinery
Now available for you On-site...
- With 3D designs
- Available in wide Profiles to ensure large structures ability .
- On-site Roll forming manufacturing
- Huge Time saving
- Ability to make on-site changes
- Significant cost saving
Properties of Cold roll formed steel
Ideal for Factories , warehouses and shopping Centres
Why traders Contact us
The slit coils of cold-formed steel are formed into C-sections by roll forming the steel through a series of dies. Penetrations for plumbing and electrical runs are also punched at pre-determined locations, helping reduce installation times. No heat is required to form the shapes (unlike hot-rolled steel), and thus the name cold-formed steel. A variety of steel thickness is available to meet a wide range of structural applications.
Hyperion's experience with Cold roll formed steel design includes a variety of institutional and commercial structures. Our engineers are experienced in designing and producing shop drawings for Roll formed steel projects.
Why choose us
We work diligently from the first steps of designing your building through delivery to provide quality and excellence that is unparalleled in the industry. The pride we take in the quality of our buildings, from drawings to delivery, has set us apart from the rest of the industry