- May 11, 2021
- Posted by: chama
WHY CHOOSE HYPERION STRUCTURES?
- Experts in the modular steel market
- Talented and experienced team, committed to finding the best solution
- Reliable supply. We deliver on time and to budget
- Structural integrity. We produce consistent, high quality products
- Excellent buildability means quick fitting. Our products are accurate and easy to fit into volumised steel modules
- The majority of our work comes from returning clients which is a great measure of customer satisfaction
- Rigorous quality control procedures. Fully accredited to ISO 9001:2015
- Pre-galvanised S450 grade structural steel is used as standard
We have been supplying solutions in steel to modular manufacturers, building contractors and direct to our clients for over 30 years and are one of the largest producers of load bearing modules manufactured from light gauge steel in the Southern Africa.
Whether your project is a bespoke residential development or a large scale commercial or industrial project, you will receive the same high quality products and first class Hyperion service and support.
provides total design and engineering support for total cold formed steel structure buildings from 4 to 15 floors! With Hyperion’s specialty of advanced fully automatic multiple section sizes forming and punching machines, you can be assured with the best engineering, construction technology and correct tools required for your success of mid to high rise residential structure projects!
Large modular structural units are possible now 100% by Hyperions’s heavy gauge steel framing systems. Whether its’ a 6 gauge 350mm deep C profile, or a 26 gauge partition wall framing member, all can be designed and produced by Hyperion’s integrated design to production system, with all section profiles’ connection details 100% predesigned, preformed, prepunched, and all fabrication of modular units production requirements will be reduced to only bolting and screwing together all the components, no welding, no secondary processing will be required at all!!!